Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: chainsaw chick

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rkn rn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    WOW !!!! totally kewl website !!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] .... Ouch ! Poor Scooby Doo. [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] gettin' nuetered by a chainsaw ! [img]eek.gif[/img] LoL.........Cherie, is the electric c/saw more user friendly or about the same as the gas pwrd one?

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Long time no see Ron!
    I have five chain saws. Three gas and two electric. I use the Gas saws for the heavier cutting and the electric for the detail cutting. I just haven't found a comfortable enough gas saw to do it all!
    Kiss,
    Cherie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic